Australia saw yet another change of prime minister in late August. After a week of high drama, the Liberal Party booted put prime minister Malcolm Turnbull from office and installed Scott Morrison in a 'party room' vote.
“Continue the struggle!” are the fighting words of Shen Mengyu in a letter smuggled out of her detention cell in Shenzhen, China. Readers will feel as if she is speaking directly to them and will hopefully get involved in further action.
• Organise against the Blairites
• International working class solidarity against all oppression and racism
“The struggle for women’s lives has been painted green!”
The dispute within the left of Britain's largest civil service union raises key issues for the whole labour movement. Above all, the need for democratic, lay-member control of fighting trade unions. HANNAH SELL and ROB WILLIAMS explain the background to the current situation in the September issue of Socialism Today.
Capitalist thirst for profits responsible
What is the way to defeat reaction and imperialism?
Introduction to the Commission on China at the CWI School 2018 by Pasha of Socialist Action (CWI in Hong Kong)
Statement from Mana de Lucru, CWI supporters in Romania
• Rabin Square was filled again, this time as part of the 'Druze rally' against the Nationality Law
• This was another blow to the government, despite the fact that the organisers also promoted right-wing messages, weakening the struggle
• A broad front is needed
• Another demonstration against the Nationality...